The PERFECT C17E and C20E has been redesigned for easy transport in today's smaller vehicles. The exclusive Pin-SetTM Handle Lock does away with nuisance adjustments that are common with friction handle locks. Steel construction with commercial-quality components include ball bearing wheels, commercial grade cord and grips, a solid steel handle lock and the durable 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor. The PERFECT C17 and C20 buffer can deliver 24/7 reliable results for years to come.
• 1.5 HP, 66 frame, rectified dual capacitor motor
• 115V, 60 Hz power. Strain relief 14-3 SJT power cord
• Triple-planetary 10:1 helical-cut commercial gears drive pads and brushes at 175 RPM
• The all steel handle removes easily by pulling two locking pins. Disassembles in 60 seconds, no tools required.
• Quality welded steel construction
• Pin SetTM Handle Lock adjusts the handle to 4 heights
• 17” or 20” brush covers. 360 degree wraparound bumpers. • Thumb-operated safety switch. Dual steel operating trigger. • Negative pressure on/off switch
• Optional Solution Tank 1509D
• Sturdy 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Includes pad driver
• Quiet 56 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard. • Built with UL approved components